 Star Wars / 14414
Re: Pictures from Legoworld 2002 - lots of Star Dest. pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:26:29 GMT

Forgot to post this in .starwars:

In lugnet.general, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.general, Kevin Johnston writes:

Lots of pics of the Star Destroyer, and a bunch of other neat models as well.

http://www.intuh.net/lego/

I was wondering why Lego didn't provide any decent top view pics.
The gap down the middle looks quite glaring in this pic:

http://www.intuh.net/lego/img_1623.htm

It looks 2+ studs wide at the foot of the superstructure.
It's still a beauty, tho.

I still haven't found the two pneumatic 'T' pieces...

Jeff J