 Star Wars / 11189
Re: Building habits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:30:47 GMT

Joel Jacobsen wrote:
Build, photograph and tear down to build anew.

- or -

Build, photograph and keep it built till the parts are needed?

And if you do tear it down to build new, do you tear it ALL down or just
snitch the parts needed and leave the rest built till the next part is needed?

I tend to keep things together for as long as possible before I need the
parts or change directions.  All but one of my six wide trains are now
destroyed as I went over to 8wide.  Somethings I can't bear to take
apart: I have a trio of Ice-planet mocs that have been assembled since
spring 1993- very dusty.

-chris