 Star Wars / 11207
Re: Building habits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 00:04:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Lane writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Anthony Babington writes:

an automatic sorter would make everybody happy... ::ponders a
moment:: hmmm, can light sensors differentiate between colors?

I've looked into this and apparently color sensors can only differentiate
between black, white and grey which to me was really bad news. The £150
spent on mindstorms to build a sorter would also be better spent on more
technic and a bit of effort to sort it. Maybe cycling different colored
filters in front of the sensor could improve the number of identifiable colours?

I've sorted mine by color too.

Steve
to bad : (  but as for me it I have sorted my pieces out by color.  it's
nice because there are less pieces to look through.
-Kevin W.