 Star Wars / 11161
Re: Building habits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:00:24 GMT

I'm in the build, photograph, then put the model up or away somewhere and
buy new Lego mode. It's just too much trouble usually for me to take apart
and re-sort one of my models. I'm sort of lazy that way too. I hate sorting...
Bryce