 Star Wars / 11197
Re: Building habits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 16:08:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Shaun Sullivan writes:

I envision getting a glass-doored display case in the not-too-distant future, and
keeping them in there.  I even put a bid in on one of those square display cubes
with the transparent plexiglass cube cover when "The Discovery Store" or "The
Learning Center" or whatever it was went out of business ... I had grand visions
of a corner display with the AT-AT  and everything ... but alas, no luck.

Your display case reminds me of a fond childhood memory.  When I was young, my
mom managed to come how with a 5 or 6-foot high revolving plastic pink display
stand from some store that kept L'eggs or some such feminine product on it.  I
kept that bad boy in my room for many year until puberty got the best of my
sense of fun.  Ironically, I'd probably use it today, but I'm sure that my wife
wouldn't tolerate it by a long shot.

james