 Star Wars / 11157
RE: Building habits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:31:44 GMT

Mladen Pejic writes:
Putting ones MOCs into .DAT file format greatly eases the
heartbreak of having to destroy ones models for future creations.

Or so I think... ;-)

I agree, although I usually try to put that phase off as long as possible
now that I have a digital camera.  I cannibalize models when I need the
parts, until at some point my models get too dusty (ie, up to two years :P).
Then I tear them apart (and sort the parts, ugh!)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/