 Star Wars / 11174
Re: Building habits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:39:09 GMT

In article <GAz1Jn.2v1@lugnet.com>,
Bryan Hodges <bhodges@SPAMBLOCKcos.wantweb.net> wrote:
Though I try to keep my bricks well sorted, I have a rather large
"to-be-sorted" pile that I put the experimental mocs or half-dissembled mocs
into.  It's basically a Lego junkyard, some mocs are almost complete, others
are stripped to a basic shell, and others that are just bits and pieces of
old mocs.

I've got one of these as well.

Sometimes I'll sit down and try to turn multiple junkyard fragments from
different models into one model. I've not yet attained success with this,
but it's good for ideas.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <