 Star Wars / 11250
Re: Building habits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:52:52 GMT

Selçuk Göre <ssgore@superonline.com> wrote in message
Wow! The Grammar Guerilla!..:-) Where have you been? Believe it or not,
whenever I saw a grammatical error in someone's post, I wondered where was
Jesse Long..:-)

Looking for reinforcements...  ;-)  Actually, I moved to Texas for a while,
and I can't remember if I posted from there or not.  Then I came back out to
Hawaii and got a real job.   There goes my free time.  I'll have to pass the
banner on to someone else.  I'd rather build my TIE fighter (I've got to
find another one of those--or two or three more).  Maybe Auczilla will have
stormtroopers next time.  I can't imagine what they'll go for.

Did they sell highway plates last time?  I might get some of those.

I think you had been busy (Valerie Long?..:-). It's nice to hear from you
again..:-)

Yes, I have been busy but, as they say, sacrifices must be made...

PS. I wish I could reply this earlier but I'm also pretty busy for a
while.

Seems like everyone is.  I see far fewer posts from the old timers (Todd,
Mike, Larry) than I used to.

Jesse