 Storage / 875
Re: Building habits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:20:35 GMT

In article <m2zodx1pgv.fsf@komodo.bayview.com>,
William R. Ward <hermit@bayview.com> wrote:
Another problem with sorting by color that I had is that out of sheer
laziness I would tend to build models that were all one color.  To

Odd.  I never did the sort-by-color thing, but I wouldn't've guessed
this would be a problem-- I don't tend to build models that are all
one piece... :)

On the other hand, maybe I do. I use 1x4s a lot more often now that
they're easier to find, and use 1x6s and 1x8s where I need extra length for
structure...

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <