 Star Wars / 11190
Re: Millenium Falcon Trivia question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:09:59 GMT

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GB3L57.BJE@lugnet.com...
I've been sorting pieces all day, so maybe my brain is a little flaky, but • I
discovered something very interesting while sorting out the pieces of my • MF.
It turns out that excluding printed pieces and minifig pieces, there are
exactly 3 different types of elements that appear in more than one color • in
the MF.  Can you guess what they are?  Extra bonus points if you know the
colors.  And no cheating and looking up the inventory somewhere :)  It
certainly is a strange color distribution, when you have all the pieces
sorted out into piles, before putting them away.

Assuming you're not counting mini-fig legs, I'm thinking 2x2 bricks (black
and red), 1x6 plates (blue and gray), and 1x2 plates (red, maybe gray and/or
brown).  Although most of the brown pieces look like 1x3 plates.  But I've
got the thing sitting across the room from here, so that's half-way
cheating.

Jesse