 Star Wars / 11188
11187  |  11189
Subject:
Millenium Falcon Trivia question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 05:12:43 GMT

I've been sorting pieces all day, so maybe my brain is a little flaky, but I
discovered something very interesting while sorting out the pieces of my MF.
It turns out that excluding printed pieces and minifig pieces, there are
exactly 3 different types of elements that appear in more than one color in
the MF.  Can you guess what they are?  Extra bonus points if you know the
colors.  And no cheating and looking up the inventory somewhere :)  It
certainly is a strange color distribution, when you have all the pieces
sorted out into piles, before putting them away.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com