 Star Wars / 11187
11186  |  11188
Subject:
Silly pictures.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:56:20 GMT

I posted the following link on the lugnet.loc.uk NG a couple of days ago -
it's a collection of rather stupid pictures I did with my LEGO minifigs -
they aren't all of our LEGO friends, but most of them are.

Anyway, there are a few Star Wars ones in with the mix so the people here
might like to check them out.

Someone kindly cross-posted this to lugnet.general so apologies if you've
seen them before - there are some new ones up there now anyway.

http://www.shush-its-secret.demon.co.uk/Stoopid.html

The rest of my site is dedicated (with tongue very firmly in cheek) to world
domination - feel free to roam around it but there's no other LEGO stuff
there I'm afraid.

I hope you find these piccies mildly amusing - if so, my job is done.

Alternatively, if you think them silly and childish and rather awful - then
my job is doubly-done!

Bye!

Andrew (aka Doctor Sinister).