 Star Wars / 11186
Re: "starwars accessories"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 00:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
what parts would people like to see in a starwars accessory pack,
remember what TLG normally puts in these things.

Brown hoods, cinnamon bun hair, Emperor sticks, brown cloaks, black
crossbows, Naboo fighter computer, Imperial Insignia disks, Rebel craft
marking tiles, X-Wing computers, starfighter control panel tiles, Boba Fett
gun, Boba Fett Helmet, blond Luke hair, tan Rebel technician hats, grey
backpacks, grey skis, Snowspeeder Harpoon guns, Hoth Rebel white helmet,
brown visors, white backpacks, Royal Guard helmets, red cloaks,...
I could go on, but my wife says I'm playing :o)
Bye,
Aaron