 Star Wars / *17398 (-100)
  The Millenium Falcon

Hello all. First, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Matt, and while I've lurked around Lugnet for the past half-year or so, this is my first post. I normally hang out at the FBTB forums under my long-time internet handle 'Pepa Quin'. I (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  Re: Lego Star Wars video game mini models

(...) Well it took three weeks of looking to find it in stock in Indianapolis, wiht store complaining it was selling out <24 hours after being put on the shelf... (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars video game mini models

Anybody know how well Lego Star Wars is selling? (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lava Droid

(2 URLs) Build your own...> AC (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Another one of those 'what's wrong with TPM' posts

(...) Well, what do you know! I first heard that Vader-in-the-lava story some time in 1980 and shortly after seeing Empire. It was apocryphal then, but... Dave! (19 years ago, 21-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  BrickNebula Episode 4 Podcast: Interview With A Space Paparazzi!

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 4: Inteview with a Space Paparazzi!> In our latest podcast, we interview Joe Meno (Mr. Space Paparazzi! himself) about his newest projects, his MOCs, & his exciting LEGO life. (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Looking for info on an Episode III ship (spoilers)

After Obi-Wan defeats General Grievous, and then evades the clones, he escapes the planet in a small ship. I don't think it's the same Jedi starfighter he went there in, but something different - anyone know what it's called? I'd like some more pics (...) (19 years ago, 20-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Revenge of the Sith SPOILERS

Top Ten Spoilers for Episode III: 10. Lucas finally debunks the rumor that the "H" is misplaced in "Sith" 9. Hayden Christensen is the best actor in the history of the world 8. Wookies can’t measure up to the raw gravitas of Ewoks 7. Clone Army is (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

(...) Yeah, I realised that after I played with one in a shop! Tim (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Joe Vig a (Brick)Movie Star ?

Hi, After his successfull appearances in amazing vignettes, Joe Vig is starting a new carreer in this short humourous brickfilm (also starring BrickDarthVader) as a movie star. (URL) Of course Joe Vig will also continue vignette appearances ! PS : (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.animation) !!

  Re: Spheres Galore

(...) (URL) And here's a render of one the size of the Death Star II kit (60 studs diameter) (without jumpers). Now that would be a plates part pack! (URL) --Bram (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Re: Lego Star Wars video game mini models

I thought I would grow tired of it, but this little game actually had me hooked until the end. I have now finished it and completed all models, and I took reasonably good screenshots of them all: (URL) last canister on the last level of episode III (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Quick review of #7259 ARC-170 Starfighter

Just picked this one up at my local consignment shop (which, to my joy, happens to now be carrying new as well as used Lego, which means I can bring in old stuff I don't want, they sell it and I can use the credit to defray the costs of new stuff!). (...) (19 years ago, 12-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars video game mini models

(...) through every level multiple times to shoot, perhaps not ten, but at least a few steps for each model. That takes more time (and patience) than I have. The fact that the game crashes most of the times I alt-tab out of it to take care of a (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(snip) (...) Maybe not--Mark Hamill's been tinkering in comics, video games and animation for a good while now. You know he's the voice of the Joker in all the Batman animation, and he made an appearance in the live-action movie "The Guyver", based (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Seems they are on to me and my tactics so that link won't reap anything promising ATM. I'm busy looking for another source for the full 26MB file. I have found an 11MB file on Lego.com. I do have the 26MB file on my puter at work. If someone (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) thanks for posting this Rob. It is great! Christina (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars video game mini models

(...) Check out the FAQ here if you need help with getting the mini model cannisters. (URL) is a problem with building these mini models. You need to get >ONE< cannister, finish the level, and take the picture. Pretty annoying. AFAIK, you cannot (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@wowway.com> wrote in message news:IG71rE.1113@lugnet.com... (...) For those of you who would like the direct download link: (URL) used Net Transport to d/l it... Rob (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Lego Star Wars video game mini models

I have just started playing the Lego Star Wars video game. (Lego. Star wars. Video game. It's three good things rolled into one, can you believe it? :) This game really has a lot of replay value. Once you complete a level, there are new objectives (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Exactly. That's why I also like the concept of the new LEGO SW video game, too. (...) Coolness! I didn't go to the web site right away, and now it's "down for maintenance" - wonder why they didn't realize the massive bandwidth it would be (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) I liked it, too, especially the animation during the credits. I also liked that new ships were built; my main grievance about the comics in the instruction books is that they don't showcase the alternate models (they used to; the first Star (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

I want to know if Lego and the Cartoon network will ever do a full length animated movie of Starwars. Imagine that. Or even dare I say it StarShip Troopers? Another though imagine it on IMAX. WOW that would be great. (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Same here, we liked it a lot. My kids especially liked the ending. We've already watched it 2-1/2 times (I love my Tivo). Good animation, fun concepts. It really seems to take off from the concepts of the LEGO Star Wars video game just (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Revenge Of The Brick!

Simply awesome animation. I liked it. Have Fun! C-Ya! Rich (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mini Jedi Starfighter Promotion

(...) Thanks. I was actually able to get one for free yesterday at my local LEGO Store after building a little on the Star Wars mosaic. Saved me from having to buy some Pepsi (why couldn't the promo involve something I might actually want to buy, (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  BrickNebula Episode 3 Podcast: BSG and video games

I am pleased to announce the (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) 3: BSG and Star Wars videogame> In our latest podcast, Mike C. & I talk about the new Battle Star Galactica... and LEGO. We talk a little bit about Sci-Fi that has shaped our views and (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Re: Mini Jedi Starfighter Promotion

(...) Yes, this promo is going on. Some Albertsons have them out in a display bowl, and at others you have to ask. The promo is that you get one free with purchase of 2 six packs of Pepsi + 2 bags of Frito Lay chips, which cost me around $12. If (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mini Jedi Starfighter Promotion

According to the March-April 2005 Lego Magazine, you can get a free Mini Jedi Starfighter at Albertsons with a Pepsi and Frito-Lay purchase (I assume this is US only)[1] from May 1--31, 2005. So on Tuesday I made the big detour on my way home to (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Statue of Liberty Jedi Knight by Nathan Sawaya Charity Auction

(...) Okay...now that is just...wierd. Cool sculpture, though, and lots of sand green. :) -- Nathan Wells (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Statue of Liberty Jedi Knight by Nathan Sawaya Charity Auction

I know the post above is about an auction, but it should probably be cross posted to .build.sculpture and .starwars to discuss the MOC itself. Here's more about Nathan's Liberty Jedi: (URL) Bruce (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend!

(...) Actualy the kids weren't to bad, but a few that were moving parts around were a distraction. I have 3 kids of my own, the youngest a 3yo boy, so I know how it goes. As it turns out SanDLUG will be holding a mini ISD speed building contest at (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend!

(...) You ought to see what "kids" can do. How about a strong kids (younger than 14?) team vs. their non-AFOL parents at a head-to-head full ISD build. Disclaimer: I will probably *not* do this with my son - living in my house after being soundly (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend!

Hi everyone! It was a great weekend at Legoland. It was my son's first time. He's 5 and hasn't really been bitten by the LEGO bug. He loves Star Wars, so I thought this might be a good tie-in. It was! He's eat, sleeping and breathing LEGOs. The ISD (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend!

(...) Well, I had to think about this one because I want to keep on good terms with the park. A park rep gave us a "suggested idea" after Sunday's ISD build and I personally feel it would be better for a park or company rep (like Jake) to make an (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend!

(...) Actually there were 4 R2D2s. The park had recently replaced the LEGO R2D2 at the front. And one of the tech guys at the park decided to retrofit the old one with RC control and motors of the feet and head. Most of the old figures in the park (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, FTX)

  Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend!

(...) See, we took care of the kid issue by including them on the team ;-). Seriously, I understand what you mean; wind would be a pain. (...) OK, enough with the teasers - any hints? A fleet of ISDs hanging from the ceiling, clustered around the (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars)

  A Grest Star Wars Weekend!

It was a great weekend at the park. OK, so there wasn't the vast number of MOCs you would see at a fest but there were enough there that it certainly impressed the viewing public. Even with all the kids there, the only MOC that endured a tough time (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Weekend Tie Fighter

Nice! :) Two questions for you: Is it minifig size and does the pilot stand up? :) -Anne (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Weekend Tie Fighter

Here is a picture of my nearly-completed Tie Fighter MOC I am building for the Legoland California Star Wars Weekend this coming Saturday-Sunday (April 30-May 1 2005). The wings are 15 inches tall making it slightly larger than miniland scale. I (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !!

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) Super Star Destroyer from Empire and Jedi. Guess it wasn't brought, in favor of Ep III stuff. -Scott Lyttle (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  BrickNebula PodCast, Episode 2: British Invasion

Announcing (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 2: British Invasion> In our 2nd podcast, Dave & I talk about British Sci-Fi... and LEGO. We felt before the wave of Star Wars media hype, we'd do a podcast dedicated to release of the (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) If you mean the 5+ foot long model of a proto-Star Destroyer (with red upper decking), yes. It was amazing, but I didn't know what the name was. I've put up some pictures on Brickshelf. (URL) Brian Davis (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars demo game available for download

(...) I got an XBox because I wanted to play HALO and DOA3, though now all there is is Super America's Army Splinter Cell Turbo X Plus Alpha IX or whatever they're calling the latest one... Still, at least with LEGO Star Wars a game has come along (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) OK, my pictures of the Celebration III ISD event are up now too. (URL) I left out the slave girl Leia costume as I thought it was outside Brickshelf's ToS, but I included JarJar Binks in carbonite, because, well... hatred of JarJar is *very* (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) Congrats to all of you, guys (and gals!) I only wish I was there to help you out. I think I've been on more ISD builds than anybody else--except we weren't stuck with the table size you guys had--makes the build even more challenging! (I was (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Revenge of the Brick

Sunday May 8th, 8pm/7pm Central Time - Cartoon Network 'Revenge of the Brick' Star Wars LEGO Animation Feature. (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) For the instruction book as well. Never have so many instruction books died for such a noble cause. (...) That was something I completely failed to appreciate. Building the lower bridge became second nature, portions memorized... but I have (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) It kinda did. Evidently at least one match ran over time enough that an alternate location needed to be chosen for the match that should have followed it. This alternative was a bigger non-public room, where we *were* allowed to use the floor, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) I believe the winning times in the first round were (within a minute or two) 3 hours, 3 hours, 2 hours, & 1:47 In the second round, the Sith match was VERY close. The first team clamed victory, but was told they were not complete. Then, the (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars demo game available for download

(...) So that's why I couldn't get it to load on my PC. Feh. I'll just buy the PS2 version anyway. Or steal it from my co-worker. Would you believe he went out and specifically bought a playstation just to play this game? And this from a Star Wars (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) This was very different from the builds done by AFOLs in the past. Mostly because the entire build had to be done using just one 8x4 foot table (really, two 8x2 tables with a crack in the middle). Both teams were packed into the LEGO booth, so (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars demo game available for download

(...) I TOLD Nik he should have gotten a PS2 instead of a GameCube but he was all like, "I want to play Mario and SMB, not GTA"... Since he paid for it I couldn't argue but now he gets to regret his decision (he's already been moaning about it!) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) So, out of curiosity, do you know about how long it took the other teams (on the Sith side) to complete their models? (or the other Jedi team you didn't face?) When I was talking to a few people we sort of agreed that we really had no idea HOW (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars demo game available for download

(...) Pfeh. Totally and completely figures. Well, the PS2 consoles have been coming down in price, $150 is a whole lot cheaper than buying a new PC. If this game is everything I've heard it is, it'll be worth it. I'm sorry, I just can't bring myself (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) See, Hassenplug just tends to WIN things. Way to go guys! Nice work. You did LUGNET proud. (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars demo game available for download

(...) "Needs built." Ed, are you from the Pittsburgh area by any chance? Dave! (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

(...) An additional tidbit was that Jason had a very strong desire to "swoosh" a completed ISD, which is what we did with ISD #2. He & I took it out and around the LEGO booth on it's brief maiden flight (even people at a Star Wars convention get out (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars demo game available for download

(...) Then I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but the XBox version is UTTERLY BRILLIANT, and laugh-out-loud funny in places (if you've tried using the force on everything in the cantina hub, try it on the chairs in the Trade Federation meeting (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III

LEGO had a booth at Star Wars Celebration III this past weekend in Indianapolis. One of the activities that they had there was an Imperial Star Destroyer speed build tournament. Eight teams (4 Jedi, 4 Sith) of ten people each competed in a (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, FTX) !

  Free MINI at TRU

I stopped by the TRU in Wilbraham last night and they had the new SW E3 sets in. (Is this old news?) They also had a promotion of a free 6965 MINI Tie Interceptor with the purchace of SW sets of $14.99 or more. It was the perfect excuse to pick up (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, FTX)

  Theed Hangar Prototype

(3 URLs) Click this for more pics...> AC (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  The game is rigged

(URL) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  BrickNebula PodCast

Announcing (URL) BrickNebula> PodCast, (URL) Episode 1: Star Wars & LEGO>. David Lukens & myself have been tossing around the idea of starting a space/LEGO podcast to help us launch the BrickNebula web-site. With the new Star Wars LEGO sets being (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, FTX)

  Re: Huh?

(...) Aw, that's just a bunch of Star Wars junkies dreaming quite a dream. I did some looking around and found this- (URL) The article is dated Sept. 13, 2004 but I think it's still good. Adr. (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Huh?

What the heck is (URL) this> about? Warning! I suppose that the link could lead to MASSIVE spoilers, but I'm not sure. If you check out the (URL) main page,> you'll see a ton of stuff that will ruin your viewing pleasure, so be advised. But what the (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Stormtrooper with gun

This picture of my stormtrooper was taken on the meeting for hungarian AFOLs (HAFOL) last weekend. The 4x4 minifig stand is ideal for boardgaming and the handgun is useful for some other space themes too. Stormtrooper: (URL) more pics of the HAFOL (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX)

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:IEnCt7.1uws@lugnet.com... (...) I replaced the head switch with a different switch so you could turn on the saber and leave it on without having to "hold" it on. (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

(...) I got a kick out of that when I was in the store today. It's especially funny when you realize it says "Batteries not replaceable" and "Try Me!" almost right together... it's like that moment when Wile E. Coyote stops after he runs off a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Star Wars Weekend at Leoland California need help. Last call!

We are still looking for people to display there Stars Wars MOC's at Legoland Ca. on April 30th and May 1st. We also need more people to help with the ISD building contest on Saturday. You will be given passes to get into the park as well as some (...) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Modding the new LEGO lightup minifig

Good information to know. I like the way you replaced the arm with one with a posable hand. One thing I don't understand is why you replaced the head switch, did you break it? Tim (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Transport Base

You could try an image-averaging program. Only thing you'd need would be a tripod to hold the camera steady between frames. See (URL) for one option. James Wilson Dallas, TX (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Troops deployed! (Re: Imperial Transport Base)

(2 URLs) Troops deployed!> Don't forget to scroll down... AC (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Transport Base

(...) Yes, I am. :) AC (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Star Wars LEGO(R) Employee Gallery

Have you seen this (URL) of Star Wars creations by LEGO(R) employees>? My apologies if this is old news, but I only did a quick search in this discussion forum for "employee" and didn't find anything about this gallery. later, James Mathis (19 years ago, 5-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Transport Base

(...) You sir are a maniac! This is simply amazing. You are a star wars lego god! Go eat some cheese! ~ Paul. (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Transport Base

(URL) Landing cleared!> Be sure to scroll down... (URL) AC (19 years ago, 2-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Blaster MOC

Hi, This is my first Star Wars MOC, and I am quite happy with the results. If the pictures work, you can see that the barrel right behind the flash suppressor cone is made from five tires, three of which are turned inside out, and wrapped around (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  LEGO Star Wars Mural at TRU Times Square, 1 April 2005

From Melinda Carter... - start - Come help construct an exciting LEGO® Star Wars™ mural in anticipation of the midnight release of the new Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith merchandise. It will take thousands of LEGO bricks and (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: #7258 Wookie Attackes

(...) I got the set about a week ago (at 20% off no less - thank you, some nameless Meijer's stock clerk!), and hadn't thought of trying to inventory it. I might try that over the next few days, but until then, where there specific parts of (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: #7258 Wookie Attackes

(...) Did you try Peeron? If they don't have it yet and you have the set, perhaps you could take a crack at the inventory and help everyone out. (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  #7258 Wookie Attackes

Does anyone have a parts list for this new set? Cheers, AP. (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Transport Base

(...) Sorry but don't have any plans for now, so you'll just have to bear it for the meantime. No offense taken as this has already been mentioned for quite sometime. AC (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Transport Base

(...) Without sounding mean -- when you are going to get a new camera? I would really enjoy your MOCs if the pictures were better. The resolution/compression really hurts the perceived quality of the MOC. -mark (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Episode III sets in S@H

(URL) this a little while back - just got to configure my new laptop to post to Lugnet! :-) Cheers, Ram (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Lego DS Charging Stand! (with a battle droid!)

Found this while surfin' the web: (URL) Just couldn't resist sharing! (make sure you scroll down and see the better colored version to) (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.fun, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, FTX)

  3 More Vignettes (with one Joe Vig)

Here are a couple of new (and hopefully original) vignettes: (URL) Earthquake> (2 URLs) Tar Pit> (URL) and a new Joe Vig... (URL) Joe Meets Vader> (URL) "There will be no escaping this time, Joe!" "Big Daddy" Nelson (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !

  Imperial Transport Base

(3 URLs) Click this for more pics...> AC (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Deathstar playset MOC

(...) Thanks for the offer but I don't have any plans for now. AC (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ISD Build competition

(...) Jeez! I hadn't done the math and didn't realize that the SSD was quite so huge. The excellent radio program (URL) This American Life> ran a (URL) story> about living aboard the aircraft carrier (URL) John Stennis.> One person had the tedious (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Deathstar playset MOC

(...) Thanks AC, Yes I have been thinking about doing just that. But i can't make any changes at this time. I will have to think about it after the SW event at LLCA. You got anything you would like to display at the event? You could ship to me and i (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Imperial Transport WIP

(...) Those are just a few weapons configuration that can be used just as the interior can be configured to carry more troops or more vehicles. Thanks! AC (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Transport WIP

(...) It certainly has the design elements taken from the Incom transport, but it's not exactly it so that's why I just named it as an Imperial Transport. The only shots of the exterior posted were the bottom of the ramps. You'll just have to wait (...) (19 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Transport WIP

(...) FWIW I prefer the 'ball' gun turret, as it gives them a bit more flexibility with targeting Rebel scum. 8^) Jason (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Imperial Transport WIP

(...) The detail is interesting, and very much in line with Star Wars cargo transport design of the past, but (unless I am mistaken) how come you do not have a photo gallery of the entire exterior? I'd like to see how it all ties (sorry, no pun (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Imperial Transport WIP

It started out with the (URL) Bike rack> and has developed into a full-blown transport. (3 URLs) AC (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Deathstar playset MOC

Congratulations for a job well done! The little details add up to the overall coolness of this work. Are you planning to incorporate the other vital rooms (detention cells, trash compactor, etc) in the future? AC (19 years ago, 24-Mar-05, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ISD Build competition

(...) I dunno, it'd be cutting it close I think! The SSD is what? Like 10x the size of an ISD? Which, from an area perspective would require 100 ISD's to have the same surface area. And the remaining 10 to try and give it some semblance of (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: ISD Build competition

(...) Simple--you disassemble the assembled ISDs and use the materials to build as many SSDs as possible. How many ISDs did we determine you'd need to build one to-scale SSD? You should be able to squeeze a few out of 110 ISDs, right? Dave! (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: ISD Build competition

(...) That would be awe inspiring.. (...) Not sure on this one.. (...) Here's how they're running it: 8 teams 10 people each. 2 Teams at a time competing 2 6' Banquet tables per team 4 sessions Friday (The Indy AFOL Knights will begin at 7PM) Time (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact