 LEGOLAND / California / 771
Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 21:59:20 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Adrian Egli wrote:

Two things made this ISD build different that others
posted: being outdoors and being surrounded by kids.

   See, we took care of the kid issue by including them on the team ;-).
Seriously, I understand what you mean; wind would be a pain.

The park has plans for the ISDs (more details later).

   OK, enough with the teasers - any hints? A fleet of ISDs hanging from the
ceiling, clustered around the Executor or some other really really giant model?

One very important thing this event did acheive was
the getting together of LEGO enthusiasts and
organizations (members of LUGOLA, SANDLUG, SPLTC
and SCLTC were there) with LEGOLAND.

   Very cool - any pictures?

--
Brian Davis