 LEGOLAND / California / 777
Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 11:59:31 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Jessica Hankins wrote:

I think it might be fun next time to have the adults vs.
the kids putting together Mini ISDs or something to that
effect.  How fun would that be?

   You ought to see what "kids" can do. How about a strong kids (younger than
14?) team vs. their non-AFOL parents at a head-to-head full ISD build.
Disclaimer: I will probably *not* do this with my son - living in my house after
being soundly trounced by me seven-year-old would be unbearable ;-).

time to set up a shelf in the closet, or
the closet itself!

   Hint: convert the room *now* to save time later. Welcome to the club.

--
Brian Davis