 LEGOLAND / California / 776
Re: A Grest Star Wars Weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 04:52:22 GMT

Hi everyone!

It was a great weekend at Legoland.  It was my son's first time.  He's 5 and
hasn't really been bitten by the LEGO bug.  He loves Star Wars, so I thought
this might be a good tie-in.  It was!  He's eat, sleeping and breathing LEGOs.

The ISD builds were really inspirational for him.  He was asking questions and
extremely curious, and I tried to keep him quiet, but God bless the hearts of
some of you at the build, you answered his questions and kept right on going.

I think it might be fun next time to have the adults vs. the kids putting
together Mini ISDs or something to that effect.  How fun would that be? It'd
keep the kids busy on one table, and the builders a little peace!  I think a
barrier around the tables would have been good for you all, and kept the ice
cream and fingers off the table.

We bought our annual passes and a few sets to start off with.  We have shoeboxes
full of LEGOs all over the house now, time to set up a shelf in the closet, or
the closet itself!

Thank you so much for your time and dedication to wonderful hobby, you're
helping a mom and son get the LEGO fever!

--jessica