 Star Wars / 17385
Re: Lego Star Wars video game mini models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 17:34:11 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Cross wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Stefan Gustavson wrote:
Has anyone played the game long enough to send images of
some of these bonus models?
Check out the FAQ here if you need help with getting the mini model cannisters.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/924063.html

My problem is not as much to locate the canisters, but to actually run
through every level multiple times to shoot, perhaps not ten, but at
least a few steps for each model. That takes more time (and patience)
than I have. The fact that the game crashes most of the times I alt-tab
out of it to take care of a screenshot does not make the task easier.
I gave up the step-by-step approach pretty soon and just collected
everything in one extra free-play pass through the level, but it's
hard to figure out some of the construction details that way.

There's a very quick step-by-step animation at the level end.
Perhaps I should capture that on video...

Episode I contained four new designs out of six. Nice ones, too.
Now I'm off for episodes II and III! :)

  Stefan G