 Star Wars / 17381
Re: Lego Star Wars video game mini models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 21:06:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stefan Gustavson wrote:
Has anyone played the game long enough to send images of
some of these bonus models?

Check out the FAQ here if you need help with getting the mini model cannisters.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/924063.html

There is a problem with building these mini models. You need to get >ONE<
cannister, finish the level, and take the picture. Pretty annoying.

AFAIK, you cannot step through the build process once you get all the
cannisters. The view of the model is either 3/4 top view walking around it or
head-on when you walk up to it. No way to rotate it or explode it.

Andy Cross