 Star Wars / 17354
Re: Indy AFOL Knights win ISD building tournament @ Celebration III
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:49:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brian Davis wrote:

   I have a couple pictures of some of our team clustered around the other teams table, pretending to be building.

OK, my pictures of the Celebration III ISD event are up now too.

I left out the slave girl Leia costume as I thought it was outside Brickshelf’s ToS, but I included JarJar Binks in carbonite, because, well... hatred of JarJar is *very* topical to AFOL :-). There are a lot of images of the large EpIII Destroyer model - the detail was amazing. Can you find the Harry Potter lampost?

-- Brian Davis