 Star Wars / 17306
Re: Imperial Transport WIP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 04:08:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West wrote:
   The detail is interesting, and very much in line with Star Wars cargo transport design of the past, but (unless I am mistaken) how come you do not have a photo gallery of the entire exterior? I’d like to see how it all ties (sorry, no pun intended ;) together.

Oh, and well done. :) -Aaron-

It certainly has the design elements taken from the Incom transport, but it’s not exactly it so that’s why I just named it as an Imperial Transport. The only shots of the exterior posted were the bottom of the ramps. You’ll just have to wait and see how everything comes out next week. Thanks.

AC