 Star Wars / 17319
Re: #7258 Wookie Attackes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:50:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Does anyone have a parts list for this new set?

Did you try Peeron? If they don't have it yet and
you have the set, perhaps you could take a crack
at the inventory and help everyone out.

   I got the set about a week ago (at 20% off no less - thank you, some nameless
Meijer's stock clerk!), and hadn't thought of trying to inventory it. I might
try that over the next few days, but until then, where there specific parts of
interest?
   70 Technic tread links (requires 69, one extra in my set MISB), two 24t
gears, and two big trans-orange dishes with "Wookiee wheel pattern" printed (no
stickers). Actually, the "snail" (as I call it) rolls rather well, especially on
carpet, fun for kids... and me (vroom vroom!).

--
Brian Davis