 Space / 38531
38530  |  38532
Subject:
BrickNebula PodCast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:46:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Announcing BrickNebula PodCast, Episode 1: Star Wars & LEGO.

David Lukens & myself have been tossing around the idea of starting a space/LEGO podcast to help us launch the BrickNebula web-site. With the new Star Wars LEGO sets being release -- and both of us being fans of both -- we decided that this would make a good topic for our first podcast. Our first podcast is 36 minutes of LEGO & Star Wars geekness. The sound quality is not nearly as we would hoped, but we hope to have all the technical kinks worked out by our second podcast (we hope to do them every two weeks, time permitting).

After listening to the podcast (or during), visit the BrickNebula web-site for details mentioned in the podcast... it’s kind of hard to view the ‘Pick of the PodCast’ without seeing what we’re talking about. :)

We hope you all enjoy.

--Mike (& Dave)