 Star Wars / *13698 (-100)
  Re: Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

Well, the reason that the body was never included is that they wanted to remain accurate to the movie. After I saw this set, I saw the movie for a second time and looked at his starfigher. The R4 unit's head was all that there was. It was not like (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

Speaking on which, can anyone who has submitted a creation tell me if the parent's email address is really a mandatory field, or whether it's linked to the year of birth? It's been a long time since anyone asked me for my Mum and Dad's permission (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

You know, I just looked again and I got them backwards...Shaun's is in the foreground. It's amazing that they built them independently of one another and they came out so close! - Joe "Joe Comeau" <joe.comeau@ctp.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Question about set 7143 Jedi Starfighter.

I have just purchased this set, and I am curious to know why TLG did not include a suitable body piece for the R4 astromech droid dome piece included in this set. I feel it would have increased play value for this set, and it would have been no (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

What about the Imperial Cruiser, the really long city size white ship seen in the early scenes of EP4 (First Star Wars). 3000 to 4000 white bricks of just about any shape you have seen in your private collection. The only thing I remember about it (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

Thanks for the info and links to more pictures. Now these are some great examples of the kind of models I wish Lego would release. Greg "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GzB2qt.Hwx@lugnet.com... (...) MOC. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Quake is right! Quake with FEAR! -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:GzD5wo.It2@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

I have enjoyed all of your work, but this one seems really special to me. The way you used certain pieces ( I have to be vague about the names as I am a Technic freak) makes this ship very realistic. Great job! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Palmer" (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

Now that is one cool ship. I never seen so much sand green/blue in the one place before (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) I think you rock at ship (not to mention web) design! You're only five away from the "Flying V." Wait...Gibson already got the jump on you there... --Dave (jot and jab) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) even though it is fan-fiction model. Truly, a beautiful ship. It has an evil mystique to it that makes me wish I was a Sith lord. --Kai (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Q-wing

(...) I really like the landing gear, (those hinges are excellent for SNOT)the hatch, and the wedge-like front. And the weird almost-circular wings are nice, too. Wow! -JHK (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Q-wing

(URL) is my last ship before Brickfest. I'll have some more ready within 2 weeks. Tell me what you think! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

In lugnet.general, Joel Hoornbeek writes: <snip> 2) Someone seems to have pirated one of Bram Lambrecht's pictures. Compare (...) Arrr... That is copy. As for reporting... don't worry! You've already done it! A while back I posted this: (URL) 2 (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  "Featured Creations" items of interest on LEGO.com

Hello, I was browsing the Featured Creations page in the Star Wars section of LEGO.com ((URL) and noticed a couple of things I hadn't heard mentioned here before. 1) A very interesting version of the Millenium Falcon, done in black. I would like to (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) I can imagine Jabba the Hut resembling the rock monster from Rock Raiders (shudder)... -Bryan (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) Heh, unless they make bulk tubs, the ISD will be *THE* grey parts pack. :) -Bryan (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

(...) Yes, the one in the foreground is Dave's and the one in the back is Shaun's. Shaun also created the AT-ST. If you are going to BrickFest this year (just a few days away!), you can see them along with a sizable chunk of the Hoth base that Dave (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) For the classic films, the most glaring character omissions are: Lando - how can we have Lobot, but not Lando?? Yoda - he's in EpII, but too important to be left out of the classic line. Jabba Jawas Leia - not omitted, but underrepresented for (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

I was wondering this myself, but then thought that there still are quite a few sets that could be produced, if in smaller than movie scale in certain cases (*): - Hoth set (gun tower, couple figs...rebel troopers) - Hoth rescue (tauntaun, wampa, Han (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) There is tons of Ep II stuff that is still left to be made. Namely cheap clone-trooper packs (you seriously don't expect TLC to come up with a clone trooper for just one set), ships from the final ep II battle scene, practically any model made (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's left?

(...) I would contend there is ALOT left that can be done. From the classic three movies: Figs - Jawas, SnowTroopers, TaunTaun, endor Leia, Jabba the Hut, Cantina figs, and alot more Ships - Star Destroyer (I think lego has done the best in this (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  What's left?

So, my understanding is that the LEGO Star Wars license runs out in 05 or 06. But besides sets for EpIII what sets are really left to build? An ATAT @ 49.99 perhaps? Maybe Dooku's Solar Sail ship? Maybe even an Hoth playset with a TuanTuan thrown (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

Both are just too cool. Would like to beg for instructions on how to build one... (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Kaminoan GATs

Ever wondered how those clones got big so fast? I've explored an answer to this question by building a diorama for it! (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques are appreciated. Though it's not Lego, at least it's (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

(...) One is Shaun Sullivan's: (URL) other is David Eaton's: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-AT....TLC or MOC

(...) They are 100% fan creations. (...) There are many many more pictures available at: (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  AT-AT....TLC or MOC

Anyone know who built this excellent AT-AT? The quality rivals TLC master builders, but the yellowed bricks makes you think it was just a superb MOC. Any info would be appreciated. (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Han Solo's blaster

Yeah, that blaster is amazing. =^) Stuart has been posting at LUGNET for I think a year and a half or so. Mostly in the mecha section though. He's tied up with non-lego stuff currently so he doesn't have the time to post, but lucky for us, he's (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Star Wars Weapons

After seeing the 2 MOCs below. Moish Brenmans' custom Lightsaber, (URL) Immonens' Han Solo Blaster, (URL) are awesome!!! They got me thinking, wouldn't it be cool if TLG released these as sets. Not these specifically, but, Star Wars movie "props". (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Han Solo's blaster

(...) Hey, yeah you're right. I didn't make the connection. That is the same guy. I guess he's a Lego fan too - cool. - Gary (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Shadow Squadron MOC

(...) Hey, I like those! The X-Wing really looks cool in white... nice translation of Jon's ships. -JHK (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: home made chrome (and Naboo Yacht)

(...) Well, first off, thanks! It's metallic finish spray paint. Just make sure the stuff says "chrome" in the name. Don't be taken in by "metallic silver" or anything similar. As for the fit, yes, it does affect it. It gets a LOT tighter. The (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: home made chrome (and Naboo Yacht)

(...) The chrome is spray paint. With the canopy I put tape over the bits I needed to remain transparent. (...) Nah. I don't like that one or the NRS enough to justify the time and parts it'd take. (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: home made chrome (and Naboo Yacht)

OMG! I wouldnt CARE how expensive - I would just HAVE to have one. Well, ok, maybe care a *widdle* bit. Ok, HOW did you do the chrome?? And the cockpit canopy - customized from something else? Hey, you gonna do that big 4-engine ship that blew up in (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: home made chrome (and Naboo Yacht)

(...) Hi Gareth, Pretty nice job on the Yacht! It looks good! I was wondering what technique you used in chroming the bricks. Did it make them harder to put together and take apart due to the added layer of chrome? I'm wondering because I have a few (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Han Solo's blaster

Is this the guy that used to draw Superman comics? -- Grant Giandonato Check out my eBay auctions: (URL) Thomas" <thomasg@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote in message news:Gz5xsM.9HH@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Han Solo's blaster

Check out this awesome blaster Stuart Immonen made, really nice: (URL) Later, Gary (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars) !!

  home made chrome (and Naboo Yacht)

Well, as part of an experiment, I made Padme's Yacht from Episode 2. It includes my attempt at chroming my own bricks. Check it out at www.fbtb.net (just follow the link from the front page :) ) And please, post feedback! (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: Republic Gunship!

(...) (a bit late, but) or Scaramanga, for the Bond fanatics. Mark W. (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Lightsaber

(...) thanks jeff- yeah i'm not a big prequel fan, and i really like the "dirtier" or "more hand built" look of the ep4-6 stuff than the clean industrial style of all the prequel hardware so i'm really happy that came across! thanks moish (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Shadow Squadron MOC

A rebel squadron where all the fighters are modified version of other fighters. Set in the post-endor Star Wars world. (URL) are modified versions of: an X-wing, A-wing and a Tie Interceptor (the TIE was adapted with landing gear, new wings, and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Lightsaber

(...) cool - it looks to have more of an "Original Trilogy" design than a prequel design. Jeff J (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) Nice, and the weirdest one yet. I can almost hear wise-guy pilots joking about filling their cockpit with fine Corellian Ale. Jeff J (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

Cool ship. The general shape reminds me of the law enforcement ships in Minority Report (cool movie btw) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

"Ka-On Lee" <ko_lee@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gyyvoz.5IF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) exactly why I'm making my own. :-) 'K' looks ok in some images but the T-wing is really boring IMO. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) Is the T-Wing your own design or are you making the semi-offical one? (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) Not far to go now! Another classic well done! ROSCO (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

Well let me congratulate you on another fine ship Jon. I love that Slave 1 canopy, I think it's my favorite canopy now. Keep up the good work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) Dooo...oood that's cool! As for letters, there are always numbers, and greek letters, and cyrillic characters and Japanese calligraphy... Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC Lightsaber

Every Jedi must build his own... here's mine. (URL) pretty simple- but got some good detail kinda scrap-built looking I especially like the belt-loop ring it's hard to make out the details cuz of the crappy pics- sorry (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

Took me a minute to get my visual bearings, which is good....I love new profiles that go against the traditional. 2 favorite parts: -Suspended chair and hatch...really gives that emersed pilot environment. Great mesh with the fluid option as well - (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: P-wing

(...) the landing gear, (very unobtrusive) the opening canopy, and the engines. Were do you get the inspiration for this? (besides the letters! :-) ) Great work! -JHK (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  P-wing

(URL) actually built this one right after I bought my second Jango Slave 1 (I love you Target) in the end of May. Q-wing is done right now, I'm working on the U-wing and my sketches of the T-wing have solidified. You should probably expect 2 and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: P-Wing Sneak Peak

To quote Neo: 'Whoa!' Tan and Dark Blue-not a colorscheme I would have come up with, but the highlights make it work. I look forward to seeing the finished product! -Dave (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickfest Space activities

Hi all, I am sorry I didn't join this thread earlier. My name is Magnus Lauglo, and you may have met me at last year's BF, or have seen me post in .castle. I am a member of Wamalug and am a kind of link between Jon and the rest of the BF (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: P-Wing Sneak Peak

Cruel. Very cruel. You know that most provinces (and states) have laws against cruelty to animals. I'm sure it applies to .spaceheads as well:> Looks tantalizingly good so far.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Final Jedi Duel

We've just uploaded the whole comic strip on our Brickshelf gallery. (URL) questions that we've gotten on our email; 1) Do you sell your works? Absolutely not! This question always comes up every time we post a new dio. 2) How many Imperial Shuttles (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  P-Wing Sneak Peak

(URL) The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  New Hoth-related MOCs posted

Hi All, I posted images of several MOCs that I've had for a while. Included are: A revised snowspeeder based on Brucey-Wan's fantastic TRUE-MINIFIG-SCALE design: (URL) Imperial probe-droid, slightly larger than true minifig scale: (URL) coming (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  BI Portal going offline temporarily

All, Just a quick note to let you know that the Building Instructions Portal (www.bricksonthebrai...tructions) is going to be going offline for 24-48 hours, as I upload and test the major overhaul of the site. When it comes back on, be sure to look (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish)

  Final Jedi Duel

Check out our latest work from our homepage, the Final Jedi Duel between Vader and Luke; (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques are appreciated. Regards, ACPin & Sons member #1500 Homepage (URL) Gallery (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Lego Starwars Desktop Application

Hey Cool! thanks for pointing this out. yes it is distracting,(got it running now:-)) Gary mfuss903 <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:GyFJrE.C2o@lugnet.com... (...) somewhat (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

(...) updated, can't wait to see the rest. Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda poster

Thanx Nicole! May the Brick be with you! * Tim * P.s. sorry if I broke the thread, my mail service is screwed up and makes a new thread every time I reply to one! Thanx for putting up with me! (...) ___...___ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda poster

Shouldn't be a problem. I'm sorry but I forgot to ask her before she left. I've written it down now. :) I'll keep you informed. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Rice" <blackstarbricks@juno.com> wrote in message news:20020630.114459...uno.com... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda poster

Thanx for looking into that for me! I apprciate it a lot! Is there any way I could be able to get pict of the thingie? May the Brick be with you! * Tim * P.s. sorry if I broke the thread, my mail service is screwed up and makes a new thread every (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Yoda poster

My daughter Krystal may be able to get you one from where she works. I'll ask her in the morning (10am est). -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Rice" <blackstarbricks@juno.com> wrote in message news:20020629.131826...uno.com... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Yoda poster

Has anyone out there seen a poster of Yoda for sale at all? Everywhere I go I look but I can't seem to find one. I really want a poster of him in a cool fightin' stance for my room, I already have one of the Geonosian battle. If that doesn't work, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

I just hope Lucas is taking notes, that's all I'm going to say... Mark (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What if.........

Outstanding Roger! I really like your BIGGER version. You can't tell what color it is in space anyway if there's no light except your exhaust! Sorry but we won't see you on Sunday. Keep it up. Mark and Ross (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What if.........

I enjoyed looking at all the many many details. Very nice job. I like all the shapes, nooks and ship crannies. A most impressive amount of peices from a grand collection no doubt. Legomaster (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What if.........

Your ship rocks. Not just because its a creative interpretation of an alternate Blockade Runner. But because its GREY. This looks really good in my opinion. I do miss the dark red but thats another issue. I still haven't bought this set but you just (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lego Starwars Desktop Application

Has anybody seen this yet? (URL) can downlaod Yoad and Count Dooku and they will walk around the bottom of your screen and fight every now and then. Pretty cool, but it is somewhat of a distraction to have 2 people walking around while you type, lol (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  What if.........

Naval forces often have ships within a class or even across classes that have a strong resemblance to each other even though their missions vary. As an example the United States Navy World War II era cruisers and battleships. This seems to be the (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars) !

  Attn Mark Chittenden

Please Email me (remove the caps and make it billthefish). I've been trying to contact you but your listed address keeps bouncing back my Emails -Orion (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GyE8Is.8r@lugnet.com... (...) In the words of the famous Dignan: Exactly. [1] > Those ships are brilliant! Thank you! :-) -Jon [1] (URL) The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

(...) Everything *and* a kitchen sink, eh???? 8?) Those ships are brilliant! ROSCO (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:GyCF2z.8L1@lugnet.com... (...) I love the way they each look so different and have their own personality. Curiously awaiting the Q wing... -- Tom (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Mladen Pejic" <mladenpejic@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GyDw53.J49@lugnet.com... (...) BTW, (...) Glad you like the big boxes for the engine. I thought it might be risky using them but when I added some stuff to the inside of them they (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GyCK41.IxA@lugnet.com... (...) then (...) been (...) talent (...) know I (...) at! (...) Thanks for your complements Anthony. Not ot sound cheesy but its especially cool to receive (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GyD7ps.EL7@lugnet.com... (...) And theres more on the way too. :-) (...) I got these in a Scala set. (URL) was tipped off to where I could find this set in my state by a random email (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

Wow! Such an awesome design and colour scheme... UNREAL! ;-D I particularly like the use of those boxy elements as the engine cowling. BTW, where do those orange semicircles come from? (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

(...) Wow - another excellent addition to the series. The background info you reveal in the captions really pushes these fighters over the top. Jeff J (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Droid Starfighter

(...) Excellent rendition of an unpopular subject. Jeff J (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: check this site out

(...) Please ignore this message, it was supposed to be sent as an email, I posted it by mistake. However, thats not to say that the site in question isnt a good site for everyone :) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

Now that is the best lego model in the shape of a lowercase n that I have ever seen (its the only one I have ever seen :). But seriously, its one cool ship. Where did you get the orange semi-circular parts? (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  check this site out

(URL) instructions for a whole buncha shit thats too new to be on bshelf including harry potter, lego direct exclusives (like the sopwith camel) and starwars. Also, if you need anything train, they probobly have it. (like I said, looks to me like (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

Ahh...got my fix now! As always, a fine ship and amazing design. I'm especially digging the engreeblement of the aft portion...really looks purposeful. Where are those large orange half circles from? Funny actually...I've been sketching out some (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Droid Starfighter

Good size to that Droid Fighter, but uh, wait, Oh so your the one who made that film called "The Rescue" !!! I loved that one! I laughed my rear off and had to put it back on! What a funny film! Legomaster (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Custom Droid Starfighter

Hey guys, I recently tried my hand at the Droid Starfighter from Phantom Menace. The colour scheme is completely inaccurate but I'm pretty satisfied with the design from a functional point of view. Check it out... (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

Beautiful as always Jon. Full of alphabet-y goodness. Love the shape, your cockpit locking mechanism, and the hardware under the engine. Can't wait to see your p's and q's! -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

Neat-o! Really unussual pcs. and what a cool shape! Legomaster (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

(...) again, you DID give us a clue when you announced it, the 'n-Wing'. I've been following your alphabet project for some time now off an on, and it's talent and creativity like this that makes me want to branch out into other areas of lego from (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

(...) there had to be some sort of wacked out design, but it turned out to be the lower case N. Taking the easy way out, eh? :) (just kidding!) But seriously, I remember checking out pics of the alphabet project early on its inception, but to see it (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!

(...) Were did you get those orange shield pieces!?!?!?! -JHK (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars alphabet project returns!

(URL) check out the n-Wing! P and Q will be unveiled shortly. Tell me what you think. :-) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  The Shipyard and Jon's Lego Creations have moved

| The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) sites have a new home. Expect some cool updates for both of them in the future! Please update your links! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Brickshelf down??

(...) Need some rope? I learned knot-tying way back in high school. >:-/ Franklin (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: 7133 Canopy Woes

I think this might help you out Mike....Monica Wilbur's clever solution to the problem. I found that it worked well without endangering any parts. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact