 Star Wars / 13618
Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:38:03 GMT

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GyCK41.IxA@lugnet.com...

Very cool design Jon, I never would have suspected a lower case n, but • then
again, you DID give us a clue when you announced it, the 'n-Wing'.  I've • been
following your alphabet project for some time now off an on, and it's • talent
and creativity like this that makes me want to branch out into other areas
of lego from castle.  It is also for that same reason that I don't.  I • know I
could never top stuff like this, so I might as well stick to what I'm good • at!
:)  And likewise so should you!  Keep up this really cool work!

Thanks for your complements Anthony.  Not ot sound cheesy but its especially
cool to receive complements from people that are primarily into other
themes.  Not quite sure why buts its neat.  On a related note- I've actually
been throwing around some ideas for some Castle MOCs.  Mostly small stuff
like huts and mills. I even offered to contribute to Jeff Stembel's Castle
layout at Brickfest..although I don't know if I"ll have the time now.

Thanks again!