 Star Wars / 13604
Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 04:12:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.fbtb.net/jon/alpha.html

Please check out the n-Wing!

P and Q will be unveiled shortly.
Tell me what you think. :-)
-Jon

--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

Well, this *IS* interesting. When I took a look at the New N wing, I knew
there had to be some sort of wacked out design, but it turned out to be the
lower case N.

Taking the easy way out, eh? :) (just kidding!)

But seriously, I remember checking out pics of the alphabet project early
on its inception, but to see it going on again might give me some ideas!

Anyway, nice use of those Jack Stone elements (although I could never bring
,myself to use them.)
I guess you boldly go where no builder has gone before.
(beyond Jack Stone that is...:)

<<_Matt Hein_>>