 Star Wars / 13610
Re: Star Wars alphabet project returns!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:51:28 GMT

Ahh...got my fix now!

As always, a fine ship and amazing design.  I'm especially digging the
engreeblement of the aft portion...really looks purposeful.

Where are those large orange half circles from?

Funny actually...I've been sketching out some designs on cocktail napkins
for about a week now that is somewhat similar in shape.  Now I'm ripping
your ideas off before I even see them ;>

Looking forward to the next 2!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.fbtb.net/jon/alpha.html

Please check out the n-Wing!

P and Q will be unveiled shortly.
Tell me what you think. :-)