 Star Wars / 13611
13610  |  13612
Subject:
check this site out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:46:29 GMT

http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/
Building instructions for a whole buncha shit thats too new to be on bshelf
including harry potter, lego direct exclusives (like the sopwith camel) and
starwars.

Also, if you need anything train, they probobly have it. (like I said,
looks to me like they even have a chunk of the lego direct train stuff)