 Star Wars / 13641
Re: Final Jedi Duel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 17:14:37 GMT

We've just uploaded the whole comic strip on our Brickshelf gallery.

Some questions that we've gotten on our email;

1) Do you sell your works?
   Absolutely not! This question always comes up every time we post a new dio.

2) How many Imperial Shuttles and Jedi Final Duels did you buy to do it?
   Four Imperial Shuttles (three were bought on sale), one Jedi final Duel
   because the other bubbles were bought from BrickLink.

3) Where did you get the idea about the comic strip?
   It was an idea I got from one of my sons after I did the DS Emperor's
   Throne Room. He said that I should do the Final Duel but that would have
   been redundant since it's the same diorama structure and characters that
   I'd be using. He added that I could do it like a story teller type much
   like a comic book with the dialogues. What you've seen is the end product
   of that idea!

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest work from our homepage, the Final Jedi Duel between
Vader and Luke;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

Just click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons
member #1500