 Space / 15432
Re: Shadow Squadron MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 23:16:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
A rebel squadron where all the fighters are modified version of other fighters.
Set in the post-endor Star Wars world.

Included are modified versions of: an X-wing, A-wing and a Tie Interceptor (the
TIE was adapted with landing gear, new wings, and support for an R2 unit).

Also included are my modified versions of Jon Palmer's Alphabet Fighters: The
I-wing and the C-wing.

I'd love criticism, thoughts, comments, etc.
(i'd also like to know what jon thinks of my versions of his ships)

A long story version of the fighters and their pilots can be found here:
http://www.lugnet.com/~1168/shadow/

peace
-lenny

Hey, I like those!  The X-Wing really looks cool in white... nice
translation of Jon's ships.

-JHK