 Star Wars / 13677
Re: What's left?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 13:11:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scott DeWolf writes:
So, my understanding is that the LEGO Star Wars license runs out in 05 or
06. But besides sets for EpIII what sets are really left to build?  An ATAT
@ 49.99 perhaps? Maybe Dooku's Solar Sail ship? Maybe even an Hoth playset
with a TuanTuan thrown in?  But is there really much left?

Just curious,

Scoots

I would contend there is ALOT left that can be done.

From the classic three movies:
Figs - Jawas, SnowTroopers, TaunTaun, endor Leia, Jabba the Hut, Cantina
figs, and alot more
Ships - Star Destroyer (I think lego has done the best in this category)
Vehicles - Jawa Crawler, AT-AT snow walkers (minifig version, not technic)

From EP2:
Figs - Padme/Queen, Alien guys who made clones, Palpatine, another ObiWan,
plus alot of creatures
Ships - Ring for ObiWan's ship, Dooku's ship
Vehicles - Anakin's bike

Plus all the EP3 stuff that hasn't come out.  These are only things I could
think of off the top of my head, so there has to be at least two or three
times as much other people can think of.  I am fairly confident that we will
see Jawas still, and I'm holding out hope for SnowTroopers.  The
possibilities are still extrodinary !!

-- Scott