 Star Wars / 13694
Re: What's left?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:32:06 GMT

What about the Imperial Cruiser, the really long city size white ship seen in
the early scenes of EP4 (First Star Wars). 3000 to 4000 white bricks of just
about any shape you have seen in your private collection. The only thing I
remember about it is that it took what seems like an eternity to pass the
camera/screen.

In lugnet.starwars, Scott DeWolf writes:
So, my understanding is that the LEGO Star Wars license runs out in 05 or
06. But besides sets for EpIII what sets are really left to build?  An ATAT
@ 49.99 perhaps? Maybe Dooku's Solar Sail ship? Maybe even an Hoth playset
with a TuanTuan thrown in?  But is there really much left?

Just curious,

Scoots