 Star Wars / 13676
13675  |  13677
Subject:
What's left?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:50:40 GMT

So, my understanding is that the LEGO Star Wars license runs out in 05 or
06. But besides sets for EpIII what sets are really left to build?  An ATAT
@ 49.99 perhaps? Maybe Dooku's Solar Sail ship? Maybe even an Hoth playset
with a TuanTuan thrown in?  But is there really much left?

Just curious,

Scoots