 Star Wars / 13639
13638  |  13640
Subject:
New Hoth-related MOCs posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 13:16:16 GMT

Hi All,

I posted images of several MOCs that I've had for a while.  Included are:

A revised snowspeeder based on Brucey-Wan's fantastic TRUE-MINIFIG-SCALE design:

An Imperial probe-droid, slightly larger than true minifig scale:

And, coming shortly (to be posted within two weeks), a design for a
minifig-scale Hoth Turret:

LMKWYT ...

Thanks!
-s