 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 337
336  |  338
Subject:
What if..........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:38:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Naval forces often have ships within a class or even across classes
that have a strong resemblance to each other even though their missions
vary. As an example the United States Navy World War II era cruisers
and battleships.

This seems to be the case in the Star Wars universe evidenced by the
original Star Destroyer and the newest Republic Assault Ship.

If the Rebel Blockade Runner were to have a derivative it might look
similar but maybe a bit larger in some areas. It might have a more rugged
combat-capable look with advanced weapons and sensors. It might look like:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=19379

Comments welcome,
roger