 Star Wars / 13626
Re: What if..........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:16:37 GMT

Your ship rocks.  Not just because its a creative interpretation of an
alternate Blockade Runner.  But because its GREY.  This looks really good in
my opinion.  I do miss the dark red but thats another issue.  I still
haven't bought this set but you just got me a step closer because now I know
after I build it I can make it GREY.

Thanks for sharing!

-Jon (GREY.)