 Star Wars / 13646
Re: P-wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:39:36 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
http://www.fbtb.net/jon/alpha.html

I actually built this one right after I bought my second Jango Slave 1 (I
love you Target) in the end of May.  Q-wing is done right now, I'm working
on the U-wing and my sketches of the T-wing have solidified.  You should
probably expect 2 and maybe 3 more before Brickfest (the 19th)

Tell me what you think!

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

COOL!!!

I like how you managed to make all the slopes to fit together, along with
the landing gear, (very unobtrusive) the opening canopy, and the engines.
Were do you get the inspiration for this?  (besides the letters!  :-)  )

Great work!

-JHK