 Dear LEGO / 4015
4014  |  4016
Subject:
Star Wars Weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 16:22:55 GMT

After seeing the 2 MOCs below.

Moish Brenmans' custom Lightsaber,

and

Stuart Immonens' Han Solo Blaster,

Both are awesome!!!

They got me thinking, wouldn't it be cool if TLG released these as sets. Not
these specifically, but, Star Wars movie "props". Not to take away from the
Master Replica props, but, these would so cool! I would buy these in a heart
beat!

Given the fact that they haven't made blasters and rifles for the Star Wars
galaxy mini-figs yet. I know the chances slim to none. TLG, if you read this,
think about it!! Please!!

We could get Lukes' lightsaber handle one year, the next we get Vaders'. Than
Mauls'.

Imagine having an Imperial blaster rifle made out of LEGO. The next year we
get Boba Fetts' Sawed-off Blaster Rifle. The next Chewys' Bowcaster.

Just an idea, what do you think?

I would buy all of them, but, what am I saying, I buy all the Star Wars sets.

Jamie