 Dear LEGO / 4016
4015  |  4017
Subject:
Coupons and other goodies at Gencon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:39:00 GMT

Dear Jake,

Will Lego have a display at Gencon and if so will the booth be strictly
Bionicle related? I know last years display was visually awesome but only
Bionicle related. Will they have coupons or other goodies at the booth?
Goodies like Santa Fe passenger cars?   It never hurts to ask.     I can't
make it to BrickFest so this is my big weekend out for the summer.
With that in mind, does Lego discount sales of track similiar to the bulk
discount for bulk parts. I have all the curve and switch track I could ever
use from the purchase of  sets and two ultimate track sets. I need straight
track, 238 pieces or approx. 30 boxes to go in the train room.

Thanks

James

PS  I settle for a Metroliner Kit if I can't have Santa Fe cars.