 Star Wars / 13634
Re: Yoda poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 21:20:09 GMT

Thanx Nicole!

May the Brick be with you!
               * Tim *
P.s. sorry if I broke the thread, my mail service is screwed up and makes
a new thread every time I reply to one! Thanx for putting up with me!

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:23:11 GMT "Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com>
writes:
Shouldn't be a problem. I'm sorry but I forgot to ask her before she
left.
I've written it down now. :) I'll keep you informed.
--
Thanx~
Nicole