 Space / 4591
Re: What do you listen too while building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 18:41:34 GMT

Command & Conquer music baby!!!

Nothing like a little Crush, or time bomb! Not to metion Mutant Night!!!
WHen I feel a little communist I listen to Hell March! From Red Alert and
Red ALert 2, except in 2 it is called HM2.

Yeah!

Griffon Industries
'All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer her by...'

Rick