 Space / 14131
Re: What do you listen too while building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 20:31:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Magnus Lauglo writes:
Interesting thread, I had never thought about playing music that somehoe fit
the theme of what I build. Strange, because lego and music are my two great
passions in life, but the music I listen to, mainly classic rock, doesn't
really correspond to building castles and spaceships and stuff.

I was talking to another AFOL not long ago, and he mentioned that he often
associates his MOCs with what he was watching on TV as he was building them.

I'm a big Bruce Springsteen fan myself, but I listen to just about anything
from Chuck Berry to Billy Joel to Black Sabbath. I've never drew the
paralell between my creations and what I was listening to whe nI built them.
Perhaps I will now?

cheers

Magnus

Hi everyone,

I too never drew any links between what I was building and what I was
playing. I listen to Santana Santana Santana (can't get enough of it!), Eric
Clapton, Pink Floyd and most other cool blues or blues derivative music. I
also play a lot of this type of stuff on my electric guitar and it is really
the sort of stuff that uplifts me when I'm playing/listening to it. Yet it
is very  un-spacey. I feel that the music just puts me in a great mood while
building and allows for prior inspiration to flow more readily.

Well there's my little deep comment for the day :D

Zac