 Space / 14128
Re: What do you listen too while building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 15:53:07 GMT

I think I mainly listen to the tube when building...often things that don't
require visuals (History Chn, Discovery, A&E, Space etc).

Same here. I just camp out in the basement and put 'Office Space',
'Spaceballs', or some anime in the VCR and start building. If I watch
DirecTV, I normally watch Cartoon Network. It gets my imagination juiced up
and I love Toonami and Ed, Edd, and Eddy.
out
tk