 Space / 4589
Re: What do you listen too while building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 18:34:54 GMT

So how bout you guys?

-Jon

Hmm...although not a spacehead, I think I will add my listening prefs to this:

On right now..Spirit Of The West, ("Lets Make a Mystery", from "Go Figure")

The changer is filled with: 35 Sarah Mclachlan disks, 6 SotW disks, 22 U2
disks, 6 Indigo Girls disks, 5 Tracy Chapman, 7 Skydiggers disks, 5 The Box
disks, 2 James disks, 7 Northern Pikes disks (plus a couple of other odd disks,
like Bells for Her (a Tori Amos bootleg)).  Generally, I use the changer to
listen to music.  I have about another 125 disks loose (in a shelf) but the
changer is easier to use.

So, typically it will be SotW, or Skydiggers, or Sarah.  Depends on my mood as
to what I listen to.  I'm not a metalhead (gee, can't you tell from the choice
of albums...)I have a bunch of other stuff that I do listen to (earlier in the
year I got the 2 Ani Difranco/U Utah Phillips albums, and listened to them
incessently for a while, my wife hates them...)

So, mood dictates music.

James