 Space / 14125
Re: What do you listen too while building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 13:12:23 GMT

Man...reading these bands and styles makes me feel....ancient.  Interesting
thread tho'.

I think I mainly listen to the tube when building...often things that don't
require visuals (History Chn, Discovery, A&E, Space etc).  If it is music,
it's normally similar stuff....classical, celtic, Japanese and Chinese
rythmics, and some ecclesiatic choir (the 'monk stuff').  Building in my
office becomes a womb-like experience....I suppose the music reflects this.

Very interesting to see how different everyone's tastes and inspirations
are.  It's part of what makes LUGnet great.

Cheers,
-G

"John Aronson" <kryogen@mailcity.com> wrote in message
Lets revive an old thread!!

"Jon Palmer" wrote
Holy Moly this is an old thread.  I love it when these get revived out of • ?the blue.

-Jon