 Space / 14127
Re: What do you listen too while building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 15:45:12 GMT

Teancious D! (Loved them since they were first introduced after Mr. Show,
thankyouverymuch :-)

I used to watch them late at night on HBO I think...my memory is not that
good. Anyway, I love the D!!! All my friends think I am a total goof ball
becuase at parties I'll throw in the D and SING EVERY SINGLE WORD!!
Man, a hard days rockin'
out
tk