 Space / 14116
Re: What do you listen too while building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 17:50:18 GMT

Lets revive an old thread!!
In lugnet.space, Rick Kujawa writes:
You think trance is energetic?  It puts me ... well,  to sleep or vegged out
(brain dead).  Mostly drives me crazy because it gets boring.

I totally agree!

For something
with a good beat that's energetic how about some really dark, manic drum and
bass with big fat room shaking bass notes?

Yes the drum and bass is sick! Im a big fan of DJ Dieselboy and Dom & Roland

That will energize an entire
neighborhood. Or get you a visit from the local peace officer.

Yep.. my neighbors "love" me.... hehehe