 Space / 14129
Re: What do you listen too while building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 16:44:14 GMT

Oh, don't get me started about the poor excuse for a cartoon channel we have
in southern Canada.  Due to stringent Canadian content laws, our channel is
populated with a string of brutal indie toons that are neither funny, nor
graphically compelling.  When I see the string of classic shows on the
Cartoon Network and the late-night anime movies and series they show that
we'll never get on basic cable.....my VCR and I console each other as we weep.

Hayao Miyazaki...where are you?!?!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
Same here. I just camp out in the basement and put 'Office Space',
'Spaceballs', or some anime in the VCR and start building. If I watch
DirecTV, I normally watch Cartoon Network. It gets my imagination juiced up
and I love Toonami and Ed, Edd, and Eddy.
out
tk