 Space / 25453
Re: Hypothetical design question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:26:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Brown wrote:
   ERg. <choke> Blatch. You’re kidding, right?

The only one offhand that I can think of which is worse is Star Wars.

I wouldn’t say that. Star Wars was intentionally written with cinematic effect in mind. And which is worse, the show that intentionally ignores physics, or the show that tries to obey physics and fails?