 Space / 25446
Re: Hypothetical design question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 22:59:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Brown wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Ahhhh...why is it that everything comes back to Star Trek? Hmmmm must be a conspirocy. ;^)

i think because of all the major scifi shows out there, Star Trek paid the most attention to actual physics and in making their technologies plausible. maybe not probable, but who knows what the future will hold?

ERg. <choke> Blatch. You’re kidding, right?

The only one offhand that I can think of which is worse is Star Wars.

Ack! Heresy! Stone him with light grey BURPS!

;^D

Trev